These people...

And these people...

A few of these peoples...

Oh and how bout ALL these people?

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! People have to start visiting me or I will be visiting people!!
I have said the word "people" 7 times now. Well, that makes eight.
Hopefully, you get the point. I love you all, and I miss you every. single. day.
On a happier note, I'll be visiting this lovely little city very soon, and I simply cannot wait!


I plan on taking tons o pics and writing at least one blog post about this gorgeous place, my awesome traveling companion, Katie K, and Ben K, the reason for the season.
And on a random note, I would really like to have the funds to look this fabulous all the time.


No one should look that good in jorts.
That's all for now, happy Monday! Hope you enjoyed the most random post in the world.
(Images come from a google search of san fran and olivia palermo, just in case you were wondering.)
i like this blogpost for so many different reasons.
ReplyDelete